Exhibits are now being prepared for the 2019 season. Below are a few of our previous exhibits.
Photo: A piece from the 2017 Student Art Show.
Photo: A picture of Frank Murn, a WWII veteran, from the Palmyra Answers the Call in World War II exhibit.
Photo: A section of the Palmyra, Then and Now exhibit.
- The Student Art Show, shows off the amazing artwork of local students.
- Palmyra Answers the Call in World War II, a tribute to the many men and women from Palmyra who dedicated themselves to the war effort.
- Frank Murn of Palmyra
- Ancient Palmyra, a collection of images of the now embattled Syrian city for which Palmyra, Wisconsin, is named.
- Palmyra's Deep Rock Spring and Its Restoration.
GENERAL INTEREST EXHIBITS:
- Antique Tools
- Boy Scouting in Palmyra
- Business Advertising Items
- Clothing Worn in Palmyra, 1860 to 1940
- Cornish Immigrants to the Palmyra Area
- Duck Hunting around Palmyra
- The Life and Times of Helen Thayer (PHS 1919) as seen through her self-created yearbook
- One Hundred Years of the Palmyra State Bank
- Rare Books from the Turner Museum Collection
- The Remarkable Inventions of Palmyra Businessman George Rundell
- Sixty Years of Flying in Palmyra
- The Spring Lake Flood of 2008
- The Tischaefer Family
- Civil War Artifacts from the Turner Museum Collection
- A Rare Book which describes the experiences of Palmyra sailor George Holcomb who was lost off the Philippine Island of Samar in WWII
NATURAL HISTORY EXHIBITS:
- How Old was that Deer?
- Owl Pellet Analysis